Reasons to Choose Fusion-Crete
- Low Cost: Average cost of basic repair mortar is about $4.00 per gallon, including Portland cement and sand.
- Apply Any Thickness: Fusion-Crete modified mortar can be applied at any thickness with feather-edge capability.
- One Product for All Applications: Fusion-Crete copolymer-modified mortar can be mixed and applied in any consistency from dry pack to slurry coating with one product.
- Ease of Application: Fusion-Crete is incredibly easy to use. Simply add Fusion-Crete to water and combine with regular Portland cement and sand of various types to make mortar for repairing or resurfacing concrete.
- Permanent Repairs: Our repair case studies for the past 24 years have proven the long-term results with Fusion-Crete.
- Superior Specs: Fusion-Crete repairs and overlays are fully load-bearing with enhanced compressive and flexural strength and increased resistance to abrasion, chemicals, chlorides, and U.V. rays.
- Unmatched Versatility and Scope of Application: Fusion-Crete can be used to repair, resurface, restore, re-coat, or change the shape or pitch of all types of monolithic concrete infrastructure.
- Quality Support: Fusion-Crete U.S. provides technical and business support for professionals.